Bismillah ar Rahman ar Raheem

Bismillah ar Rahman ar Raheem
May Allah increase us in knowledge Ameen

Hadith on knowledge

Rasullah(saw) said: "He who takes the path to seeking knowledge Allah makes easy for him the path to Paradise"

(Abu Dawood)







Tuesday 9 November 2010

CONTACT MY WALI!!!


Your not man enough 4 me cah you don't get down on your knees,you don't wanna talk to my wali but you stay steady hollering at me!
Yo yo Akhi that ain't how its meant to be so ima school yah on what it takes to be with a muslimah like me........

Before you could even get a minute of my time you need to recognise who comes first in line.
The ONE who let's us live free of charge all he ask is we make our five salawat
 really is that so hard?
 Get it in the masjid is that to much to ask?
If you ain't respecting HIM how you gonna respect me?
So save the talk for malikul mawt he'll soon come round to take your soul it ain't no joke

"Its all about the benjamins Akhi" well that's what some ah these Ukhtis are shouting,
 some of these brothers are  chasing.
 But me! I'm from a different breed
 risq is from Allah so your money don't mean nuttun to me.
 wait hold up mama never raised no fool!
I gotta eat too but only the P's bringing in Barakah will do
so if ur moving like a duffel bag boy and u aint pushing books
then again I state Akhi you ain't man enough for me!!

Number three and real important to me bruddah you need to back up -
gimme space - let me breath.
I don't wanna be your wifey - your chick or your beans.
Do you see me in tight jeans cleavage hanging out -obscene?

I'm in hijab the armour Allah gave to me! Your acting like you wanna unveil me,
STOP right there don't even come near me cah it ain't going no where.
 Many layers I have and it don't start with the cloth
 to go any further it comes with a cost 
 I need a niqah and walima not forgettingng a dowery

 So what can you bring to the table I need a brother that's gonna be my amir - my leader.
Listen to me loud and clear Akhi don't you have no fear?

Knowledge is power and right now your looking weak
what do you really know about this deen?
 You claim your a Muslim but to me its crystal clear your still stuck in jahiliyah
the fame and fortune of this Dunyah is still thrilling yah .

 I'm dun its over no more talk its not necessary -  all I can do is make du'a for you.
So I'm'a kick back and chill and allow you to review
what it is i been trying to get through to you!

You ain't man enough for me till you can walk that straight path and come back to the deen. When you fix up an ur ready all you gotta do is contact my wali!!!

Dedicated to the lost brothers who tried to holla at me!

No comments:

Post a Comment