Bismillah ar Rahman ar Raheem

Bismillah ar Rahman ar Raheem
May Allah increase us in knowledge Ameen

Hadith on knowledge

Rasullah(saw) said: "He who takes the path to seeking knowledge Allah makes easy for him the path to Paradise"

(Abu Dawood)







Tuesday 9 November 2010

IM A SISTER ON A MISSION


LISTEN! im a sister on a mission
Its TIME to get this UMMAH in ah better posistion
Help us envision a BETTER way of LIVING
MORE time in SUJOOD making DU'A for the youth
put TAWAKKAL in ALLAH and everything else will follow through

but, BEFORE i make DUA for THEM or even for YOU
I gotta beg Allah to help me do what i need to do


LISTEN! im'a sister on a mission
im TRYING to be a SOULJAH of ALLAH top posistion
Securing myself a PALACE in JANNAH insha'Allah
It dont have to be FAWDOUS any LEVEL will do
but, It's not just about me i want my
brothers and sisters rejoycing too!
When you never had nothing then you got nothing to lose
So i have to be like MALIK EL HAJJ SHABAZZ
and rally up the TROOPS
Thats MALCOLM X for all those who never knew

BROTHERS & SISTERS tell me - whats the matter with you?
Im speaking to myself FIRST as well as to YOU!
How you looking up to These video hoes with no cloths
and pimps with fake dough - Really its just one big stage show
as fake as the tooth fairy MISGUIDANCE is all they have to offer CLEARLY!
Ask me if i wana trade places, have a life of luxury, every one fearing me?
A resounding "NO" is all you'll hear from me.
you can offer me the SUN and the MOON
it will NEVER be enough for me to FORESAKE those dear to me!
Emaan is not complete unless Allah and his prophet are the only ones dear to me!

I'm ah sister on a mission
are you really listining?
We've been CHOOSEN to carry the weight of this RELIGION
Theres no use being SHEEPLE and following these FOOLS
If you do you may as well TIE your own NOOSE
I CANT do this ALONE i need a whole NATION of COLOURS and RACES

Its time to REVIVE the SUNNAH
make MUHAMMAD salallahu alahi wasallaam PROUD
On YAAWMUL QIYAAHMAH have him standing
 in a crowd
of MUSLIMS with SHINY faces
who lived their life- ground to facesIm'a sister on a mission
HIS wish come true his UMMAH is the GREATEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment